|Portal Home > Announcements > [EN] How to pay?|
[EN] How to pay?
The only ways for foreign players to pay their invoices are the :
1. Payment with Visa and Mastercard is fast, secure and with which you can recharge your account with the exact sums you want.
To recharge your clienti.b-zone.ro account with the wanted sum you will find in the right side of the site the button “Add Funds”. Fill in the wanted sum and follow the instructions.
Additional information :
Your credit card details are confidential. We do not have access to your credit card’s data.
Payments are made in LEI (Romanian currency), the payment sum being recalculated using the current euro exchange rates. 1 euro is converted into 4.3578 LEI.
There are no other hidden taxes.
2. Payment order in one of our bank accounts. Follow the steps :
- 1. You have to have a credit/debit card. Go to the bank and ask for an order of payment form.
- 2. You have to complete the form with your personal data and than you have to complete with the account number and the name of the holder :
- BRD : SV93575222400 - Nechifor Stefan Marian
- Transilvania : RO39BTRL02401201S38093XX - Nechifor Mariana (tested by foreign players).
- ING Romania : RO57INGB0000999902839075 - Nechifor Stefan Marian (tested by foreign players).
- BCR : RO29RNCB0684056667880001 - Nechifor Vasile
- 3. You have to give the order to the bank employees.
- 4. You will receive an evidence of payment. Scan it and send it to us in order to add your credit in your account. After your credit is added, you may order your product or, if you have just did it, you can add your credit to the invoice.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution